Bienvenue sur le forum Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Kaká shares insight on 'frustrating' spell at Real Madrid un
Bienvenue sur le forum Index du Forum  » Vaiseaux Amiral  » Salle de Repos  » Kaká shares insight on 'frustrating' spell at Real Madrid un
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Poste: cambodia
Grade:
Nationalité:
medaille de courage:
médaille de l'honneur:
Barre de vie:
Anniversaire: 123
TroopersLites: 15
Moyenne de TroopersLites: 1,00

Message Posté le: Mer 18 Avr - 05:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Kaká shares insight on 'frustrating' spell at Real Madrid un
Répondre en citant

รวม ทาง เข้า sbo The retired Brazilian ace was one of the most expensive transfers in Los Blancos' history, but he couldn't live up to the hype surrounding his arrival. Although he remembers his time at Real Madrid with a smile on his face, there are certain things Kaká would have changed during his four-year stint in the Spanish capital.

Speaking to Brazilian outlet UOLEsporte, the former AC Milan player admitted that he struggled to adapt to a new city due to an injury he picked up while still playing for the Rossoneri. "In 2009 I agreed to join Real Madrid, but I did so completely destroyed. I wasn't able to perform like I did at Milan. I was completely lost," the footballer stated.

Some of his struggles at the Spanish capital had to do with coach José Mourinho, who he named as one of the toughest coaches he had during his stint as a pro footballer. Mourinho was a tough coach for me. We had a respectful but complicated relationship. When I thought he was going to give me a chance, it didn't happen. I was never able to show him I was in shape. I traied, fought and prayed a lot, but when he didn't give me his trust, I knew I couldn't work with him anymore," Kaká added. รวม ทาง เข้า sbo

Regardless of what happened between them, Kaká admitted that Mourinho had a nice gesture when he decided to re-join AC Milan. "One of the best moments we shared came when we both left Real Madrid. Mourinho sent me a message where he named me as one of the most professional players he ever worked with. That was really nice of him," Kaká concluded. รวม ทาง เข้า sbo

Publicité

Message Posté le: Mer 18 Avr - 05:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Grade:
Nationalité:
medaille de courage:
médaille de l'honneur:
Barre de vie:

Message Posté le: Sam 19 Mai - 08:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Villarreal v Real Madrid preview: Zinedine Zidane calls for
Répondre en citant

Villarreal v Real Madrid preview: Zinedine Zidane calls for one last push

ibcbet Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane wants to "finish La Liga on a high" in preparation for next week's Champions League final against Liverpool. Zidane's side play at Villarreal in their final league game of the season on Saturday, live on Sky Sports Football from 7.40pm, and can still snatch second place on goal difference if city rivals Atletico lose at home to Eibar.

"We hope we can put in a good performance (on Saturday), it's important," Zidane said in quotes reported on the club's official website. "We want to finish La Liga on a high and then we've got one week to get ready for the final." Zidane insisted Saturday's game at Villarreal, who are assured of a Europa League spot, was not a dress rehearsal for the showdown with Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool in Kiev on May 26.

"Absolutely not. They're completely different teams. Villarreal play out from the back, that's not how Liverpool play," the Frenchman said. "It's crucial for us to play a good game, the last one in preparation for the final. Then we've got a week to get ready for that game, working on all the details. They're two very different teams." Real are bidding to become the first club to be crowned European champions for three successive seasons since Bayern Munich in 1976. ibcbet

"It's huge," Zidane added. "It means a lot, above all that the work we're doing here is good and we've got through to the players as we wanted. "The players are very hungry to go on winning and they've shown that." Zidane confirmed he has a full-strength squad to choose from for his side's remaining two games and was not preparing to rest the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo or Gareth Bale. 

Villarreal have finished in La Liga's top six in each of the last five seasons since winning promotion back to the top flight at the first attempt in 2013. Boss Javi Calleja said there would be no better way for his side to finish another successful campaign by beating Real on the final day. "Winning would be good for many things, it would give us fifth place, prestige and it would be an unbeatable way to end the season," he said in quotes reported on the club's official Twitter account. Calleja confirmed Saudi Arabia midfielder Salem Al-Dawsari has been added to his squad. ibcbet

chanoudom

Grade:
Nationalité:
medaille de courage:
médaille de l'honneur:
Barre de vie:

Message Posté le: Mar 11 Sep - 07:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: No Cristiano Ronaldo no problems for Portugal in busy night
Répondre en citant

No Cristiano Ronaldo no problems for Portugal in busy night of UEFA Nations League

sbobet24 Portugal, without talisman Cristiano Ronaldo, got their Nations League campaign under way with a 1-0 victory against Italy at Benfica’s Estadio da Luz.​​ Fernando Santos’ men did not have to get out of second gear to take the points against a much-changed side fielded by Roberto Mancini in the Group A3 clash in Lisbon.

After a dominant first-half display, the hosts finally made the breakthrough at the start of the second half when Sevilla loanee Andre Silva curled a shot into the bottom corner in the 48th minute. Italy created their best chance 12 minutes from time but Simone Zaza could not get his header on target.

Two late goals from Emre Akbaba snatched Turkey a dramatic 3-2 win against Sweden in their Group B2 encounter. sbobet24 Isaac Kiese Thelin opened the scoring for Sweden, turning in the rebound after his header had come back off a post. Viktor Claesson made it two with a thumping 30-yard strike, only for Hakan Calhanoglu to pull one back shortly afterwards with a low drive from the right of the area.

It was 2-2 after 88 minutes when neat interplay ended with Akbaba lashing the ball into the roof of the net, and there was still time for the Galatasaray midfielder to head home a winner in the second minute of stoppage time. Scotland claimed an encouraging 2-0 win over Albania in their Group C1 clash at Hampden Park.

limegreen]Alex McLeish’s side had suffered a chastening 4-0 defeat by Belgium on Friday night but bounced back in their opening fixture, taking the lead two minutes after the break when Steven Naismith’s header went in off defender Berat Xhimshiti. sbobet24 The Hearts attacker, a late call-up, headed in a second in the 68th minute to clinch three points and a welcome win for McLeish, whose side went into the game with one win in five friendly matches and having scored only one goal.

Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 03:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Kaká shares insight on 'frustrating' spell at Real Madrid un

Bienvenue sur le forum Index du Forum  » Vaiseaux Amiral  » Salle de Repos  » Kaká shares insight on 'frustrating' spell at Real Madrid un
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX